Cerberus Car Club, in conjunction with Conspiracy Crew, are running a Haunted Hills Come & Try Day on 11 August 2019.
Offering a Come & Try Day like this allows people who have had no or little previous experience at Haunted Hills, at hill-climbing, at tarmac motorsport, or at any sort of motorsport, the opportunity to participate in the discipline of tarmac hill climbing. This Event is a closed-to-club Come & Try Hillclimb event at Bryant Park in Morwell. At full length, this is a 1400m course.
The day will also offer a great introduction to our Club and the awesome bunch of people involved in it. Feel free to bring your friends and family with you – all are welcome!
Supplementary Regs are available to download now HERE
- CAMS licences available on the day
- Limited places available, with priority given to Novices/Beginners
- Entries will be limited to 40 to ensure everyone gets a good day of runs in.
- Vic Roads Registration not required for this event
- Passengers will be permitted as will be Multiple Drivers per vehicle.
- The event is open to all members of Cerberus Car Club